i

i

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Beginning of fall-going personal

Now that fall is here you feel the cold breeze, the days get shorter, you see the leaves turning colors & it's time of the year when you find everything so pleasant. I'm already at the end of my second semester, patiently waiting for my previous semester's result & at the same time preparing for my coming exams which is in a month. In the meantime i'm also working at my father's office. The days goes by so quickly that it's kind of amusing in one way. It feels just yesterday that i finished my school. I still feel i'm 16 which actually i'm not. I'm turning 20 soon. I'm getting older & so are my responsibilities increasing. I need to realize that i'm old enough to handle things my own-self. I've to be sensible & wiser now as it's farewell to my teenage years.

No comments:

Post a Comment